The KAKHI lunch box is an iconic piece of nostalgia for the founders of the company. In India, most lunch boxes or “dabbas” were and still are made of stainless steel.
Inspired by the “dabba” she used as a young girl in Mumbai, Simran (Namrata) Khiantani wanted her own children to have a slice of her Indian childhood. She went a step further by improving on the design of the box.
You can even add your name to the box to personalize it.
All items are made to order. Pick a design of your choice when you Add to Cart. Delivery time may vary.
- These products are environmentally friendly as they can be reused.
- Dimensions: 7.25” x 4.75” x 2”
- Made in India
- Only food grade stainless steel comes into contact with your food.
- Easy-to-clean, and virtually unbreakable.
- Refill your Lunch Box over and over, save money and add zero waste to landfills.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash the printed lid, base is dishwasher-safe.